Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

LG Thrive P506 Discount

T. Gainer "Coffee & Tea lover" (Lockport, IL USA):I'm a Consumer Cellular customer. Consumer Cellular is an ATT reseller with no contracts and great rates. I've had the LG Thrive for a week and I now see why everyone raves about the Android OS. Thousands of Apps, fast response and easy to learn. LG makes a quality phone and the Thrive is solid and fast for the money I paid. Definitely a good phone. I'm looking forward to learning everything it can do


Karen Halley :a relaible phone. A very good price for this phone that can do a million things. I live in the caribbean, and I just put my chip in and it worked right away. It is very good for using the internet and it's very user friendly. Glad I bought this phone instead of a more pricey one, it does the same things the more pricey one do and it also takes realy nice pictures.

Konrad Finck (Chicago, IL USA) :I purchased one of these phones 2 1/2 years ago and I have been well satisfied with it. I recently purchased a second identical phone for my wife. It's not the most high powered phone, but it works well, runs all the apps I need, and can be used on AT&T's pay-as-you-go plan without a data plan. I wanted a phone that could be used as a wi-fi only smartphone, and this one fills the bill. Since I don't do a lot of calling, my total average phone charges for most months is about $14.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét