Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

LG Revolution No Contract 4G Discount

samantha:I got this phone for christmas and I love it. It is my fist smartphone with data. the screen is huge for great display. when i first got it it was so fast. and after downloading just a few apps it slowed down dramatically. When I try to go to my camera i have to wait and wait for it to get to it. when i want to go into the gallery i will sit and wait for the pics to load and it takes forever. I have to back out of it and go back in. When i search for something on the browser and select the one i want to go to..if i hit the back button it completely exits out of the browser. I have to research all over again. I do like how you can download diff themes for the phone and the sms. it is very "personalize-able". if you stay on the internet or just the phone itself alot the phone will die before the end of the day. I keep a car charger and just automatically plug it up when I get in the car. It has alot of memory and is very easy to use and understand. overall i love it. I just dont like the occasional slowness.

Shane:This phone randomly restarts in the middle of anything (trying to call someone, looking at your gallery, youtube videos, trying to text, ect.) It lags so hard I want to throw it across the room. Speaking of, the only thing that is good about this phone is that it is built like a nokia and will not die, even though I have tried. I tried to call someone, it lagged for about 20 seconds before restarting, then it took 3 minutes to initialize so I could click on anything, then finally call them. I finished 2 cigarettes before I could get this phone to call. I don't know how I have put up with this phone for this long, but I am willing to shell out a couple hundred for a samsung note II or something. This phone can die in a fire, and I would if it was not good for one thing, sending it in for a $20 discount on a new phone.



Yoszie (KY, USA):If this phone actually WORKED it'd be great. The only thing I don't like about it when it's working is that there is no option to use the power button to end calls.
But it has too many issues. I don't have time to list them all so here are the issues I've had with it JUST TODAY:

This phone lags so much that it's impossible to do much on it. I'm not just talking browsing the internet or running apps...it takes forever to freaking unlock the phone!

It closes out of whatever I'm doing completely randomly.

It will freeze with the screen just solid black & even the power button won't work & I have to take out the battery to fix it. (This really sucks when you're in the middle of leaving an important message & you have to end with "...so, uh...yea...my phone won't let me hang up, sorry. Just ignore the rest of this message." & then wait for the voicemail to disconnect you.) & this happens a TON.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét