Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

LG 840G Discount

 squashpup "squashpup" (WV):I have had several LG Tracfones in the past and they were always quality products. The LG840g is no exception. I got mine to replace a LG500g that I had for over a year. After one week, here are my impressions.

The phone itself is about the size of an Ipod Touch, and similar in shape and appearance. It looks expensive. The "wake" button is recessed which makes it difficult to hit accidentally, and the volume buttons are on the side where they would be on an Ipod. The buttons on the front are capacitive touch, like the screen.

It is not a smart phone and runs a java based proprietary operating system which allows the installation of .jar apps.

Battery life depends on how you use it. I left the WiFi running and the battery drained to one bar in 24 hours. It didn't shut down, but it was definitely low. Only using the WiFi occasionally, the battery is still on full bars after 3 days. I haven't run the phone all the way down yet, but the advertised standby is over 10 days.


rainsong:If you are wanting a REAL smartphone phone to connect to the internet, surf the web, check e-mails etc. this phone is not for you. If you are wanting a phone that is WAY better than the flip phone you previously had through Tracfone (plus triple minutes for life!) than it is well worth the $45.00. I've been a tracfone guy for 10 years. I have a land line, I have a computer at work & home and a laptop I can travel with. I don't talk on the phone or text that much (200 minutes a month if I'm lucky). I just couldn't justify a REAL smart phone like an Iphone or droid and a $50+ a month bill when i'm paying less than $15 now. I mainly got this phone because frankly I was embarrased to be seen talking on my flip phone and texting was a joke without a keyboard. I HAVE connected to the internet but you have to jump through so many hoops it really isn't worth it and that's with the Wi Fi. I wouldn't even waste my minutes trying to get on the internet with 3G

J. Mitchell : IF you're not me and you don't require a super fancy phone with tons of gadgets, widgets and apps and you're just looking for a phone that will get the job done, then look no further than this phone. It's a very good phone and it gets great reception no matter where I'm at, inside or outside. This little baby has 5 bars of strong signal everywhere I use it. And while it's not one of the "I just gotta have it" phones, you won't be disappointed by it's functionality. It has everything you need from a pretty decent camera with a zoom function, Wi-Fi, 3G, Games, and a Music Player. This phone comes with a 2GB mini storage card but it has the capability to use up to a 32gb card. The storage card is used for your music. You download your tunes to the card, put the card into the phone and viola, you have music on your phone. Not hard to do. It's a good deal at a great price.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét