Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

LG G2, Black Discount

M. Atlas (Madison, WI):This is by far the best phone on Verizon, IF you're willing to spend some time tweaking it to get around the somewhat annoying customizations that LG and Verizon have stuck on the phone.

The G2 has wayyy better hardware than anything else you can get on Verizon right now. I also played with the Moto X & Droid Maxx in store and the G2's overall smoothness, ability to run a bunch of apps at the same time, or lots of tabs in Chrome, etc is a noticeable improvement over those phones. Rock solid.

LG & Verizon's software layered on top of stock Android is not very good. I had to spend a couple hours getting the phone set up how I wanted. Now that I did that initial work I'm loving the phone.

If you want a nice clean Android experience right out of the box then this is probably not the phone for you. But if you're willing to do some tweaking it's worth it for the hardware. I've got some of my tweaks listed in the cons section.

rdurand :This phone really does leave the GS4 and One in the dust (Speakers & design wise the One is still better imo). This should be expected though with a phone running more advanced hardware. Overall I couldn't be happier and feel that my $600 (yes I bought off contract) was well worth it. This phone easily will get you through a full day of use (I'm on Verizon btw) if not more. I check my phone all the time, constantly stream music/video, and have yet to drop the battery below 40% in a day. Not sure if this is new to smartphones but this thing charges incredibly quickly too. From dead to full charge is probably in the 90 minute range, something I really like.

 The Graphite Girl (TEXAS y'all!) :i was a Sammy girl /HTC Chick for years, constantly bouncing back & forth between the two, but my last 4 phones have been all LG....the attention to detail LG and the "level of customization options" has used in the designing of this UI is simply amazing.

If i could change ONE thing, it wouldn't be about the phone, it would be about ALL the criticism LG's UI has received from people who either haven't even laid eyes on it or ppl who do have the phone and haven't bothered to learn it....While YES there are a gabillion options, almost all can be ignored or disabled, & even EASILY replacing ANY icon you don't care for with a photo, image, etc. but YET are "there if you need them WITHOUT slowing down the system ONE iota!".

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét