Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

LG Optimus L7 P705 Discount

Codo:This phone is amazing. it's like a mini laptop.
The multitude of aplications downloaded on the phone keep me in touch with the world -weather, news, email, facebook...
Its internal memory it's so big that i can download movies, i can record videos and still have enough memory for games or applications.
It has lots of themes, lockers, widgets..
I just love it, i wouldn't trade it for an iphone.


T. McCoy:I've had about 2 months to play around with the phone and am very pleased so far. I owned a HTC Inspire for 2 years before purchasing this so my battery and performance expectations were already pretty achievable. The phone arrived fairly quickly and came with a male micro-usb to male usb cable, an AC to female usb wall adapter and all the manuals. After the first initial charge I plugged in my SIM card and turned it on. I'm currently on a Family Mobile cell plan and works just fine after a few setting changes. Search for Family Mobile APN settings and it will show you how to configure your phone.


dani121480:I've had this phone for a little over a month now. The phone cannot find the 4g that comes with my network service (T-Mobile) and since I bought the phone unlocked, I tried to put another sim card with a different company (AT&T) it still couldn't find the 4g or 3g. Also, the phone does not automatically remember the WiFi setting and if the screen goes to sleep, I will either have to wait for it to find the WiFi again or start it back up manually/ When trying to download more than one app or play a game/Facebook while trying to download something in the background, the phone runs slower. When trying to use the zoom on the camera, the photos don't come out very well. On the upside, the sleek look & light weight make for easy carrying and the screen is HUGE (but watching attempting to watch Netflix with the app is a joke!) I love the shortcuts and all other features on the phone & for the price (~$220 + unlocked/no warranty) it's a good bang for your buck, but in today's high-end Smart Phone world, I wouldn't recommend purchasing this phone.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét