Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Lg P999 Optimus G2x Discount

JAE :SUPER PHONE OF SUPER PHONES! Why only 3 stars? Well, there are plenty of functionality issues. It took me a few hours to read around and get the phone to function as it should have out the box. To break it down, I will list the problem and tell you what I had to do to fix it. 1. Android 2.2 was horrible - Upgraded to 2.3 through LG Mobile Support Tool on LG website 2. Wifi would not connect at all - Downloaded FXR WiFi fix and rescue App, 3. GPS did not find any satellites - Downloaded GpsFix(paid version)App, free version has invasive adds. 4. Since I use Simple Mobile the APN would jump back to T-Mobile settings - Downloaded APN Manager to delete T-Mobile APN.

The first and last ones are on me. Yet, Wifi & GPS is a must for any phone that is supposed to be smart. 5 stars if I didn't have to do anything. 4 would make people think it was a preference issue versus hardware issues. 3 is what I got out of the box, plus had to pay for an app to make it function properly. After all the issues being fixed it is a 4.5 phone.

**BATTERY LIFE IS GARBAGE!** - Downloaded Green Power PREMIUM (Free app is too limited to see results), took me two days to adjust it perfectly. Went from requiring to be plugged in ever 4+ hours to 8+ Hours with normal activity.

Patrick Jones (New Orleans, LA):I got one of these early in the summer. In its original incarnation, the phone had a lot of software and hardware issues. The software update that came out in early August was a spectacular improvement. It transformed the phone from an annoyance into something that is really a pleasure to use. T-Mobile took this phone off the market for a while over the summer, and I think the time was spent on tightening up quality issues. I got two new G2Xs in mid-August and both are great phones.


A.M.T.:Speed - it's just fast. Everything.
Stable - no crashes ( in first week)
Wifi - Wifi N is great.
"4g"- aka HSPA+ - I'm seeing 10,000 kbps download. Yeah, it's stupid fast.
Wifi Calling works well.
Sound and call quality is excellent
Size - Nice and thin....
Screen - nice and bright, works in daylight

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét